Core & Main LP Water & Wastewater Supply PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Core & Main LP (Seller) offers a 30-day return policy on most Water & Wastewater Supply Products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. Customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from our Customer Service associates at 888-885-2673 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Return Restrictions.
• Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After thirty (30) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
• Non-defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange. A minimum restocking fee of 15% will apply to non-defective Products returned after thirty days.
• Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by Customer Service associates, reachable at 888-885-2673 or by emailing email@example.com.
• Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by Customer Service associates, reachable at 888-885-2673 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by Customer Service associates, reachable at 888-885-2673 or by emailing email@example.com.
2. Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
• Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to Seller Customer Service: customer name, applicable invoice number, Product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the Product. Customer has ten (10) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. Seller reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the ten (10) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
• Defective Product Returns. Defective Products returned by Customer must include a valid RMA and, if applicable, a copy of the completed warranty card. Products must be returned using the carrier and shipping label provided by Seller. Customer will pay for shipment of Products returned by any other method.
• Non-defective Product Returns. Non-defective Products returned by Customer must be complete, and in new, unused and resaleable condition. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Seller reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products.
• Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned Products that were ordered by Customer in error. Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping returned Products that are deemed defective. Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned Products and will match Customer’s original shipping method.
• Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned Products and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
3. Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
• Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing Products purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling Seller’s Customer Service associates or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
• Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.